Fredbear & Friends : Spring locked (FIRST SEQUENCE DEMO) Free Download was launched as a fangame inspired by the well-known horror series game by Scott Cawthon – Five Nights at Freddy’s.
(FIRST SEQUENCE DEMO) brings you nightmares back. It is supposed to be a particular location that you get lost. One thing you should know is that you have to escape this location and get back to the present and you have to do that. You can get nothing if you are still stuck there. This is an opportunity for you to get started to halt your nightmare. Note: the souls are also stuck there.
By downloading Fredbear and Friends you will receive several features from the game such as optional soundtracks, or free-wandering with a part of free-wandering. In addition, there are plenty of levels that are waiting for you to discover.
- WASD: Walking
- Left Shift: Sprint
- “F” key: Flashlight
- LMB: Interact
- Additional animatronic models by TheBoofster
- Regular support and concepts, alongside examining Supersonic2233
- Official TNaF and regular support by Nikson
- Several props by AndyTheBear and Mikequeen123
- Soundtracks by ShadowGaming10
- Screaming sound, radio sound, posters, and drawings alongside inspirations are from online and taken by Nikson from the official TNAF.
Fredbear & Friends : Spring locked (FIRST SEQUENCE DEMO) should be in your game-list on account of its amazing aspects. Just clicking on the download button and get the new experience with this horror game.